This role serves as the scrum master and lead business analyst for a cross functional team of software developers and business/quality assurance analysts.
Below is a list of daily responsibilities and job requirements associated with this position. If you feel you have the skills to get the job done and want to be part of something as well as to work with a dynamic group of people, we want to speak with you.
- Facilitate and document the discovery and design phases of new product development.
- Work with internal and external customers to interpret business requirements and produce functional specifications.
- Produce wireframes and flow diagrams to describe user / system interactions.
- Consult with subject matter experts and technical resources to understand feasibility of requests and solutions.
- Organize and manage the scrum process and activities.
- Work with the product owner to create and prioritize the product backlog.
- Unblock development team by obtaining clarification and approval from stakeholders.
- Assist with end user documentation and training as needed.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
- Experience working part of an agile development team as a business analyst or scrum master.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Love of learning.
- Ability to work well independently, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence toolset.
- Experience with SaaS solutions.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 ×www.linkcorp.com