Link Computer is seeking a Customer Success Manager for Muni-Link at our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. This candidate will be responsible for add-on sales to the entire customer base along with assessing general customer satisfaction and escalating any customer issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service regardless of the nature of the request or interaction.
- Review SalesForce to understand the basic profile of each Muni-Link account.
- Record all customer calls/contact details in SalesForce on a real-time basis.
- Update SalesForce and other records with new customer information and contacts Speak directly to the primary customer contact(s) at least two times each calendar year.
- Report all customer issues or problems to the VP of Operations and the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Issues will be directly escalated to the “Customer Support Manager” or the appropriate resource
- Update customers on significant new features, options or integrations available with Muni-Link.
- Recommend/sell additional modules or options to customers, as appropriate.
- Invoice Cloud or other payment processors o Notifications
- Backflow Inspection Manager o Permitting
- Loan Processing
- And other options as available
- Assist the VP of Sales and Marketing with the web site, analytics, social media, and email marketing, as needed
- Attend trade shows as assigned or needed
- Master the ability to demonstrate additional modules and options
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Positive attitude – Must be positive and enjoy customer interaction and assisting others.
- Customer Service – Must be able to manage difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meet customer commitments.
- Initiative – The position requires ongoing customer contact and the discipline to reach out pro-actively to ALL installed accounts
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Technical Skills – Can understand and address the use of Muni-Link options and features
- Communication Skills – Must have excellent written and verbal skills to effectively work with the Muni-Link customers
- Teamwork – Must work well with others to resolve issues and update customers
- Multi-tasking – Must track activity across hundreds of customers and resolve or update customers on a timely basis Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Goal-Oriented – Willing to accept and achieve business targets and goals.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com