Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish and successfully manage relationships with clients as assigned.
- Analyze customer’s business processes and determine best fit with the product.
- Perform and lead the setup, configuration, and testing of customer instances to ensure proper functionality.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Train customers on the product and the appropriate process to fit their needs.
- Assist the data conversion team in planning a data migration strategy, as well as coordinating with the customer and Data Conversion Team to review the converted data.
- Act as filter and a first line of contact before tasks are handed to development.
- Report and escalate issues to Project Manager or supervisor as needed.
- Maintain constant review of tasks and statuses.
- Work with the Project manager to manage changes to the project schedule and project scope.
- Provide customer support until the implementation has been completed and the customer is transitioned to the Customer Support Team.
- Provide input and recommendations for improvements for internal processes to provide efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist other Muni-Link teams on implementations or projects as appropriate with supervisor’s approval.
- Help report and maintain feature requests.
- Assist with product testing when necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equal experience) in business or accounting.
- Proven working experience in software implementations.
- Solid business background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software.
- Development and web technologies. Municipal experience preferred.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and core values including a positive attitude, balance, creativity, determination and teamwork.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify need for and develop processes and materials.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm; however, it is feasible that this position would train clients in other time zones, so other office hours may apply.
Limited travel may be required based on assignments.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 ×www.linkcorp.com