Inside Sales Customer Service Representative
Link Computer Corporation has an immediate full-time opening in our Bellwood office for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative. We are looking for someone to work with our field Account Representatives in a supporting role/client customer service as listed below. If you feel this is the position for you and you are open to working with a variety of clients and Link staff, we want to see your resume and compensation expectations today.
Inside Sales Coordinator
Overview: To increase the productivity of Account Representatives by acting on behalf of and as a liaison between the account representatives, customers, vendors, and other Link departments and personnel to coordinate, communicate, and follow through with the logistical areas of the ordering/sales process. The main objective is to provide excellent inside sales/support service to our clients and Link staff. Additional responsibilities may include the managing of accounts as directly assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Engaging, “Can Do” personality – (i.e. committed to the customer)
- Organized with an eye for details
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor
- Willingly accepts/takes/follows directions
- Solid web, word, and Excel skills
- Solid technical aptitude with a willingness for continuous learning and increasing knowledge of changing technologies
- Customer contact and “sell” Link’s products and services including:
- Sales to new and existing customers.
- Upsell and cross-selling customers.
- Peripheral sales to customers.
- Services sales to customers.
- Establish contact with vendors for:
- Product availability
- Technical specifications involved in the sales process
- Configuration support
- Lead tracking
- Deal Registration
- Preparation of quotes following the Account Representatives’ direction:
- Configuring systems and products
- Pricing and markup strategy as directed
- Research product details using vendor and internal resources
- Prepare the scope of work for customer relations
- Handling the ordering process:
- Obtaining customer PO’s
- Prepare sales orders for the Purchasing department.
- Tracking customer history for correct product and pricing
- Processing sales orders and customer acknowledgments
- Tracking of opportunities for forecasting purposes
- Coordination of product delivery:
- Tracking product on order
- Arranging delivery methods and schedule
- Coordination of shipping
- Coordination of work orders:
- Preparation of work/service orders
- Communication of scheduling of technical/service staff
- Liaison of scope of work communications
- Technical support:
- Configure systems and networks producing a bill of materials for the Account Manager and/or Field Technician as requested.
- Check system proposals for completeness and service hours quoted.
- Prepare/check the scope of work statements for submission to technical staff.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Norm Kievit, Staffing Specialist
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700