Link Computer Corporation is currently seeking a Network Infrastructure Engineer for our Bellwood, PA office. This position will be responsible for:
- Implementation, Troubleshooting, Upgrades and Management of Cisco, Meraki and similar manufacturer infrastructure devices such as Routers, Switches, Gateways, Firewalls, Security Solutions, Wireless Solutions, and Network Management tools as required by customer contracts.
- Generation of customer “Statement of Work” documentation.
- Generation and management of implementation project plans.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Implementation and Support of Network Firewalls, Switches, Wireless and security solutions, in both a SMB and large business environment.
- Desktop & Server based support and implementation
- Knowledge of hyper-converged environments such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc.
- Customer consulting and/or project management.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of network engineering experience with a strong hands-on knowledge of implementation and troubleshooting within the Cisco/Meraki product line, or within tier1 similar products.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to develop rapport with the client’s management and/or IT team and maintain strong working relationships. A strong candidate must be self-motivated, require limited direct management intervention, and be able to manage customer expectations while understanding client needs.
Education: Associates or Bachelors Degree in IT, or Cisco certifications including CCNA, CCDA, or CCNP. Direct experience can substitute for degreed education.
This position must be able to work out of Link’s Bellwood office and travel to regional (2hr from Link office) client locations. Limited “Work From Home” flexibility is a component of this position.
Link offers an excellent compensation package, including health, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training, business casual, and much more. To learn more about Link and the products and services we provide, please visit our website at www.linkcorp.com.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com