Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full time Managed Services Sales Manager based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Directly manage the SMB sales representatives.
- Responsible for quota attainment for all SMB reps.
- GP and New MRR quotas
- Conduct weekly pipeline and activity review meetings.
- Review 30/60/90 day pipeline
- Review plans for current and following week
- Discuss plans for key sales calls
- Review and assess business development activity
- Travel in the territory to attend sales calls, meet customers and gain industry insight.
- Primary responsibility for “Managed Services” sales.
- Promote Managed Services across the entire sales team
- Train and coach the sales team on effective selling strategies.
- Coordinate with Network Services Director to improve and enhance offerings, contracts, etc.
- Grow Managed Services revenue to the corporate target.
- Responsible for Managed Services sales across the entire sales team, including the Enterprise reps.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the marketing effort for Managed Services.
- Marketing materials – sales collateral etc.
- Marketing campaigns – blitz days, email campaigns
- Vendor coordination
- Oversee the “Business Development Effort” for Managed Services
- Manage a “Business Development Rep”
- Promote and support all sales events and activities – SMB and Enterprise.
- Coordinate and assist with SMB sales recruiting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the COO and VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Recommend and coordinate modifications to or additions to the Managed Services portfolio.
- Review and coordinate sales activity with the Director of Network Services.
- Prioritize proposals and deadlines
- Review contract exceptions in advance
- Plan and track periodic account reviews with NetCare customers.
- Review and retain account review documentation.
Note: Additional responsibilities will be added over time as more experience and knowledge are acquired.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com