Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full-time System Administrator at our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The System Administrator role supports the infrastructure for the Muni-Link family of products. This is an entry-level position that will receive training, coaching and mentoring from the existing Systems Administrator team on our specific systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience administering Linux Servers, MySQL, and Apache HTTP
- Experience with general Web Administration (e.g. SSL Certificate management)
- Knowledge of DNS, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, HTTP, Subnets and general network topology
- Comprehension of Firewalls, SSH.
- Scripting ability with bash and SQL.
- Other Skills, Abilities and Technologies of the System Administrator Team:
- AWS Elastic Cloud and Serverless technologies
- Galera Cluster
- Configuration Management
- Elastic Search
- Database Administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player and committed to customer satisfaction.
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in computer sciences or related field preferred.
Similar languages, skills and experiences will be considered.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com