Web Presence Product Owner
Direct and maintain the product development, marketing and customer experience for the WebPresence software.
This role will be responsible for the profitable growth of the WebPresence software.
- Assess customer needs to direct and prioritize product development.
- Establish a development calendar and track progress and deadlines.
- Assign and prioritize development tasks and projects.
- Consider and identify points of integration with ML billing that create customer value
- Ensure the product development and enhancements consider ease of use.
- Establish a customer “Beta” set to test/try new development
- Oversee customer support for WebPresence
- Ensure all customers receive timely support and resolution
- Track all support issues via a ticketing system
- Address all customer support escalations
- Offer a quarterly webinar to update customers regarding fixes and/or enhancements.
- Include training on key features as a “value-add”
- Create, direct and execute marketing campaigns and processes to support and drive sales.
- Develop marketing materials and handouts.
- Create and update web site content for WebPresence.
- Attend trade shows or industry meetings to promote WebPresence or to gain industry insight
- Engage with sales prospects as needed to address concerns or to explain the value of WebPresence
- Perform customer demonstrations on a regular basis.
- Maintain all outlines, diagrams and documentation necessary to support the software.
- Create simple user tips and instructions, as needed.
- Evaluate and manage any integrations or partnerships that can drive WebPresence sales.
- Support the overall Muni-Link product strategy with staff and customers
- Manage development, marketing and support staff including hiring and performance reviews.
- Requirements and Skills:
- Experience with web sites or web content
- Professional poise and presentation skills
- Proficient with office automation and presentation software
- A technical mindset with attention to detail
- Experience delivering profitable growth
- Solid understanding of cloud principles
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Supervisory or management skills
- Experience with cloud-based software
- Experience with Atlassian tools (or similar tools)
- Experience with marketing program and processes
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Norm Kievit, Staffing Specialist
Benefits Include: For Full Time
- Excellent Benefit Package including
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700