Business Analyst / Quality Analyst
Link Computer Corporation is seeking a full time Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The BA / QA is a dynamic member of the Software Development team operating throughout the lifecycle of software projects to define requirements and create user centered designs, and also ensure quality and conformance of the software to specifications.
Below is a list of daily responsibilities and job requirements associated with this position. If you feel you have the skills to get the job done and want to be part of something as well as to work with a dynamic group of people, we want to speak with you.
- Facilitate and document the discovery and design phases of new product development.
- Work with internal and external customers to interpret business requirements and produce functional specifications.
- Produce wireframes and flow diagrams to describe user / system interactions.
- Develop strategies for new and regression testing use cases.
- Assess customer requirements and construct test plans/scripts to ensure they are met.
- Execute QA test plan by performing thorough testing of assigned tasks.
- Clearly report issues found during the testing phase.
- Assist with end user documentation and training as needed.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Love of learning.
- Ability to work well independently, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working part of an agile development team.
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence toolset.
- Experience with SaaS solutions.