Business Development/Sales Training Program
Summary: Supports the development of network sales and services by securing appointments with new and targeted customers for account managers. This position has a career track to move over time into a higher level account manager sales position.
Essential Responsibilities include the following:
1. Through telemarketing our network sales and managed services to key decision makers; create and deliver appointments for
managed services specialists and account managers.
2. Develop and execute a lead generation plan, resulting in attainment of performance metrics.
3. Maintain and expand the database of network sales & services prospects.
4. Accurately and completely enter all daily activities into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
5. Develop a working knowledge of our network sales and service offerings.
6. Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and professional development as requested.
7. Plan and execute marketing activities as assigned – e.g. mailers, webinars etc.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Primary skills and competencies required:
1. Strong oral communication skills, i.e. effective telephone presentation skills.
2. Excellent organizational skills.
3. Aptitude to understand our network sales and service offerings and to communicate capabilities effectively.
Primary personality and characteristics required:
1. High energy.
3. Willing to make “cold calls”.
4. Outgoing and positive personality. Not afraid of rejection.
5. Work independently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications or business related field preferred.
Two years of sales experience.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com