Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full time IT Operations Manager based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA.
Lead and manage a system administrator / DevOps team that supports multiple areas of IT needs within the Muni-Link division. As the leader, you will have direct input and oversight of the strategy, vision, and mission of the team. You will oversee all local and cloud computing infrastructure as well as SaaS applications that support the mission of the division.
- Lead a small team in the day-to-day support of Muni-Link production, development and testing infrastructure (primarily Ubuntu Linux based).
- Coordinate Data Center Operations activities to assure high quality uninterrupted functioning of the computing environment.
- Ensure all business continuity/disaster recovery plans and measures are implemented and routinely tested.
- Ensure all data and operational security plans and measures are implemented and routinely tested.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of new systems and in the upgrade of production systems.
- Develop and enforce all standards relating to hardware configurations, operating systems, software tools, security, and other technical issues relating to computing infrastructure.
- Develop and create policies and procedures in order to increase and maintain service level objectives.
- Review AWS / IaaS costs monthly and create / recommend initiatives to manage cost.
- Monitor / manage ticketing process to ensure proper flow and priority of the department’s tasks.
- Direct and review work of assigned professional staff; coach, train, complete performance evaluations, and provide clear feedback and corrective action, as necessary.
- Produce monthly report of key financial and operational metrics.
- Conduct and document annual compliance audits.
- Evaluate emerging technology and trends and recommend adoption as appropriate.
- Promote open communication with other departments and demonstrate sound judgment necessary in performing all the duties of the IT Operations Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- A Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience gained in a similar or related field.
- Background in ITIL, DevOps, technology improvement programs and Total Performance Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging technology, including Cloud, PAAS, and SAAS solutions.
- Strong background in performance management, coaching, and mentoring.
- Demonstrated customer-service and communications skills at a management level.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the IT operations field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading system administrators and/or DevOps engineers.
- Certifications such as project management, ITIL, AWS Architect/Operations are preferred.
*** Please include a cover letter with additional informaiton as it pertains to our specific opening.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com