Link Computer Corporation
Job Title: NES Service Coordinator
Department: Network Engineering Services
Reports To: Director, Network Engineering Services
Summary: This position leads the scheduling of network service engineers, and performs and documents internal and external communications within the Network Services Division of the organization. This position assists also assists in the administration of service contracts, billing of client services and ensures customer requests are addressed in a timely manner.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Service/Resource coordination (in conjunction with Help Desk staff) for all client service requests.
- Project Resource coordination (monitoring projects that are sold and “pre-coordination” of projects – i.e. confirming hardware components in-place in conjunction with engineering assignment).
- Assisting the Management & Help Desk with appropriate administrative duties – (i.e. return customer phone calls updating status of client technical needs & issues, etc.)
- AutoTask Application “System Operator” (Creation of engineering tickets, daily time tracking, report creation/distribution, etc.).
- Ticket queue tracking (are tickets assigned/addressed, with escalation as required).
- Provide general assistance to Director of Engineering, as requested.
Primary Skills and Competencies Required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Process driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Project coordination skills
- Aptitude and desire to work within a technology driven environment
Primary Personality and Characteristics Required
- Customer service driven – responds promptly to customer needs and meets commitments.
- Outgoing, professional, but positive personality.
- Diplomatic – approaches others in a professional and tactful manner.
- Team Player – supports everyone’s efforts to succeed, willing to work in team setting.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a strong team player, with great organizational and communication skills. Solid hands-on experience with basic personal computer applications is also required. Prior experience in a service dispatch role, and use with “ticketing” tools such as AutoTask will be considered a “plus”.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to manage customer service request phone calls, document basic customer request needs, read and comprehend simple instructions, and create short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information to customers and other employees of the organization.
Business & Mathematical Skills
Ability to assist and perform basic accounting functions such as client billing processes, creation and review of billing reports, etc.
A solid understanding of basic Microsoft Office products such as Outlook (email), WORD, and Excel are required. Use of service ticketing system will be a foundation item of this role.
The work environment for this role is business office based, and is without regular Work from Home capability.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com