Quality Assurance Analyst
Link Computer Corporation is looking to hire a full time Quality Assurance Analyst based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. Below is a list of daily responsibilities associated with this position. If you feel you have the skills to get the job done and want to be part of something as well as to work with a dynamic group of people, we want to speak with you.
- Participate in the discovery and design phases of new feature development to identify any potential quality issues and ensure testability of the new features.
- Develop strategies for new and regression testing use cases.
- Assess customer requirements and construct test plans/scripts to ensure they are met.
- Execute QA test plan by performing thorough testing of assigned tasks.
- Clearly report issues found during the testing phase.
- Assist with end user documentation and training as needed.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance of software projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, demonstrate self-motivation, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- Experience working part of an agile development team.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools.
- Experience with SaaS solutions.