Link Computer Corporation has an immediate full-time, Full Stack Software Developer opportunity working remotely in support of the team located at our corporate office in Bellwood, Pa. We are looking for a Developer who will work closely with our dynamic team. Our ideal candidate will bring a solid career skill set of development tools and is also open to learning other technologies not yet used but important to learn as part of the Link team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of applicable experience developing commercial software products
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be committed to customer satisfaction
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated experience working successfully as a remote member of a development team
- Must be willing to spend 1-2 days per month in the Bellwood office, or as needed.
Current Development Environments (Similar languages, skills and experiences will be considered):
- Business Application Stack
- Yii Framework
- Apache Web Server
- MariaDB (MySQL variant) SQL Database
- Next Generation Web Application Stack
- Vue.js framework with Nuxt.js
- HTML5, CSS
- Node.js / TypeScript
- Serverless Framework
- AWS Cloud Formation with YAML
- AWS PaaS (Lambda, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- Working in an Agile process using the Atlassian toolset is a plus.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com