ML Software Trainer
- Schedule “Post Go Live Training” with new customers 60-90 days after their go-live date.
- Review the account history with the “Implementation Lead” and support staff to determine key aspects of the software that the client needs more training.
- Document and review a training plan in advance with each customer.
- Perform billable training assignments and create training plans for each assignment.
- Perform remedial training, as assigned, for customers that still lack confidence or capability after the standard project training.
- Backup project training needs if the “Implementation Lead” cannot perform a training task.
- Develop “Help Cards” and “Support Aids” for key functions of the software to give to customers.
- Develop training material that can be used for all training purposes – standard implementation training, billable training, post go-live training etc.
- Perform monthly “Product Sprint Release” webinar.
- Develop and present periodic web-based training for software functions experiencing higher support call levels.
- Develop advanced training topics or processes that increase productivity or lower costs and offer them as a billable session.
- Provide backup to the support team as needed or as assigned.
- Excellent speaker and presenter (good interpersonal skills)
- Quality and effective writer
- Good teacher (i.e. patient)
- Good aptitude for training delivery
- 100% commitment to a training career
- Strong business intelligence
- Quick learner
- Willing to travel as needed