Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full-time Systems Administrator at our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The Systems Administrator role supports, maintains and enhances the infrastructure, security and operational posture for the Muni-Link family of products. For the right candidate, this junior level position will provide an opportunity for learning and progressive skills growth within the area of system administration, security, DevOps, and cloud computing. You will receive training, coaching and mentoring from the existing team in various areas as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate a strong desire to learn and progress his or her knowledge. The ideal candidate would begin in this role with at least one years’ experience with some of the following concepts and technologies:
- Linux administration experience that demonstrates an understanding of the operating system and its fundamentals including Bash scripting.
- Web Administration including Apache and SSL Certificate Management
- Understanding of Databases and Database administration
- Understanding of security basics such as access control lists, user administration, firewalls, VPNs, reverse proxy servers (HAProxy), password management, vulnerability management, and anti-virus and anti-malware solutions.
- Understanding of DNS, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, HTTP, Subnets and general network topology.
- Understanding of cloud computing. Experience with AWS Elastic Cloud and Serverless technologies a plus.
- Understanding of ticketing, change and configuration management process and tools. Experience with Jira, confluence and bitbucket is a plus.
- Understanding of systems monitoring process, tools and platforms.
- MySQL, MariaDB and Galera Clustering experience is a plus.
- Ansible, PHP, Python, Redis, Elastic Search, Selenium, Automated Testing Pipelines experience is a plus.
- Jenkins or similar automation tool including the maintenance and building of pipelines experience is a plus.
Though specific products and skills are listed above, similar skills and experiences that demonstrate systems administration knowledge and capability will be considered.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player and committed to customer satisfaction.
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- Demonstrate being goal oriented and highly motivated to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, drive and deliver results.
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in computer sciences or related field preferred.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com