Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full time User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Developer based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The UX / UI Designer is a key member of the Software Development team operating at the front end of the development process to create and implement user centered designs that are highly functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create user centered designs and workflows in collaboration with product managers, business
- analysts and engineers. Process and incorporate business goals and user feedback into designs.
- Produce story boards, wireframes and flow diagrams to describe user / system interactions.
- Design graphical user interface elements such as screens, forms, menus and reports.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate how a web application looks and functions.
- Create original graphic elements such as images, buttons and icons as needed.
- Create and maintain design style guides for font, color, styles and images and ensure that designs conform to standards across all applications. Create other documentation as required to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
- Participate as part of a Scrum team consisting implementing front end designs.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in web design, web development, computer science or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend complex processes and workflows.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- Experience creating application designs that support a frictionless user experience and adhere to ADA guidelines.
- Experience working with existing interface and interaction patterns and best practices across a responsive design framework creating a consistent and intuitive experience across desktop, tablet and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and modern web technologies.
- Experience working part of an agile development team.
- Preferred - Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence or similar task management and team collaboration toolset.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Benefits Include: For Full Time
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com