Link Computer Corporation has an immediate opening for a full time User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer based out of our corporate office in Bellwood, PA. The UX / UI Designer is a key member of the Software Development team operating at the front end of the development process to create user centered designs that are highly functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, business analysts and engineers.
- Produce story boards, wireframes and flow diagrams to describe user / system interactions.
- Design graphic user interface elements such as screens, forms, menus and reports.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate how a web application looks and functions.
- Create original graphic elements such as images, buttons and icons as needed.
- Ensure that designs conform to standards for font, color, styles and images.
- Assist with end user documentation and training as needed.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the software development process.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school degree required. Post-secondary degree in web design, web development, computer science or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, set goals, be versatile and demonstrate initiative when needed.
- Preferred - An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Preferred - Experience working part of an agile development team.
- Preferred - Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence or similar task management and team collaboration toolset.
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the technical knowledge and the desire for success, we want to speak with you today!!!
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Link Computer Corporation × 140 Stadium Drive, Bellwood, PA 16617 × 814-742-7700 × www.linkcorp.com