We are currently looking for a Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for our Muni-Link division. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with unlimited growth opportunity, help us expand our cloud-based, utility billing software sales across the United States. We already have more than 250 customers in more than fifteen states.
- Manage and direct the priorities and efforts of the Muni-Link sales team
- Establish and achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Direct and assist with staff recruiting and development.
- Help plan strategic growth.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Establish industry partnerships to grow Muni-Link’s revenue and brand
- Responsible for achievement of all sales targets
- Sales quotas
- Business development reps (BDRs) demo bookings
- Establish and maintain sales territories
- Manage prospect lists and the assignment of BDRs to territories
- Administer the SalesForce sales tracking tool and review sales activity on a regular basis.
- Ensure the entire sales team properly uses and updates the SalesForce tool.
- Review sales pipelines and help the sales staff prioritize their time and prospects.
- Engage in key sales processes to win business and ensure the list price is NOT discounted unless there are no other options.
- Perform sales calls in the field on a monthly basis to meet customers and drive sales.
- Oversee the “Demo Schedule” – prioritizing large prospects or other strategic opportunities.
- Budget and plan approved marketing events or activities.
- Train new demo staff before assigning them to a live customer demonstration.
- Attend and evaluate demos on a regular basis.
- Prepare timely employee “Annual Reviews”.
- Address any training or re-training issues required by the staff.
- Direct the recruiting and hiring of qualified staff.
- Escalate significant problems and issues promptly to the COO.
- Improve operations whenever possible and motivate/coach staff for improvement.
- Suggest/introduce new technology tools or concepts to advance Muni-Link.
- Strong work ethic – working the hours necessary to meet objectives.
- Open door policy with staff – approachable and helpful.
- Willing to be “hands-on” if sales opportunities require it.
- Focused on activity management on a consistent basis.
- Results oriented.
- Strict confidentiality and discretion with personnel matters.
Strong communication skills
Strong –willed, willing to push/drive others