If you’re feeling like your “stuck” in your current IT position…and would love to get into working with leading edge technologies … then you need to consider a position at Link Computer Corporation. We offer an opportunity for professional and personal growth, and the chance to work with new and emerging technologies every day. Link is affiliated with all of the industry-leading network vendors – Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, IBM, VMware and many more. We are currently looking for a full time Network Engineer to help support our rapidly growing client base. We are looking for someone who wants to not just “manage a network”…but wishes to consult and lead within dynamic client environments. A solid candidate must possess a positive and professional attitude, solid Project Management skills and have strong hands-on experience in a Microsoft Server and Desktop environment
Link Computer Corporation has been in business for over 40 years, employing the largest number of IT professionals in the region.
Link Computer Corporation is currently seeking a Network Engineer for our Bellwood, PA office. This position will be responsible for:
- Implementation, Troubleshooting, Upgrades and Client Consultation within traditional Windows Server & end-point business environments.
- Implementation, Troubleshooting and Management of Microsoft 365, wireless networking and traditional security products of Cisco, Meraki and similar manufacturer devices.
- Traditional labor will be performed both remotely via traditional support tools, as well as on-site at client locations as physical “hands-on” services required.
(On-site services are traditionally within a 2hr radius of our Bellwood Pa corporate office, requiring little/no overnight travel)
- In support of our consulting and product & licensing sales efforts:
- Assist in generation of customer “Statement of Work” documentation.
- Consultative dialog with Account Management and end-customer regarding growth plans, new technologies, etc.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of network engineering experience with a strong hands-on knowledge of implementation and troubleshooting within the Microsoft Server & Desktop environment.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Implementation and Support of Network Firewalls, Switches, Wireless and security solutions, in both a SMB and large business environment.
- Knowledge of hyper-converged environments such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc.
- Customer consulting and/or project management.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to develop rapport with the client’s management and/or IT team and maintain strong working relationships. A strong candidate must be self-motivated, require limited direct management intervention, and be able to manage customer expectations while understanding client needs.
IT Trade-School, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or commensurate workforce experience. Industry certifications such as A+, MCSA, MSSP, CCNA, CCDA, or CCNP are a plus.
This position must be able to work out of Link’s Bellwood office and travel to regional (2hr from Link office) client locations. Structured “Work From Home” flexibility is a component of this position.
Link offers an excellent compensation package, including health, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training, business casual, and much more. To learn more about Link and the products and services we provide, please visit our website at www.linkcorp.com.
· Project & Productivity based individual bonuses
· Excellent Benefit Package including Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· Company matched 401(k) plan
· Vacation and Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Norm Kievit, Staffing Specialist
You may also submit using the form below.